Fingerprint Identification and Processing Services:
Our identification and processing services include advanced chemical and physical processing, recovering, preserving, documenting, comparing, and identifying full or partial finger, palm, and foot impressions. Other services include technical and administrative review of other fingerprint examiner's work as well as preparing and presenting evidence for judicial proceedings, and serving as expert witnesses in courts of law regarding all matters pertaining to fingerprint identification. We work hard to meet and expedite all of our clients needs, typically within a few days or weeks depending on the complexity and priority of the cases.
- Finger and Plam Print Analysis, Comparison, Individualization
- Complete Review of Other Fingerprint Examiners and CSIs Cases
- Fingerprint Identification Verification
- Fingerprint Evidence Processing: Complete Chemical and Physical Processing of Objects with Varied Surfaces, i.e. Paper, Metal, Plastic, Glass, Etc.
- Comprehensive Technical Report Writing
- Fingerprint Case Technical and Administrative Review and Verification
- Automated Finger and Palm Print Identification Services
- Cold Case Analysis and Review
- Backlogged Fingerprint Caseload Reduction
- Expert Testimony in Courts of Law
- Obtaining Known/Rolled Finger and Palm Prints for Print Comparison
- Proper Handling, Collection, Preservation, Documentation and Processing of Physical Evidence in Our State of the Art Identification Crime Laboratory